Our Air Service
is here to help.
In partnership with our air service provider Hardy Aviation, we offer all year regular air services along with charters to the Daly region and throughout the Northern Australia.
We currently hold a long standing service agreement with aircraft operator Hardy aviation since in 1992.
Operated by Hardy Aviation
Darwin to Port Keats (Wadeye)
Monday – Friday 8am and 3pm departures
Saturday 9am departure
Sunday 3pm departure
Port Keats (Wadeye) to Darwin
Monday – Friday 9:30am and 4:30pm departures
Saturday 10:30am departure
Sunday 4:30pm departure
|Adult Standard||$300||13 years & older|
|Adult Flexible||$330||13 years & older|
|Child Standard||$150||3 – 12 years|
|Child Flexible||$180||3 – 12 years|
|Infant||FREE||0 – 2 years|
Standard Fare: is NOT amendable or refundable at any time.
Flexi Fare: with 24 hours’ notice can be amended and refunded (less $30 fee)
Flight Service Conditions:
- Infants 0-2yrs travel free of charge with an accompanying paid adult.
- Luggage is limited to 20/Kg per passenger and any excess will be charged at the rate of $3.00/Kg upon check-in.
- Passengers must check-in 45 minutes PRIOR to departure.
- Flights are subject to seat availability.
- All bookings require full payment in order to secure the seat and received confirmation.
AIR FREIGHT CHARGES
$3.00 Per Kilo Plus
$20.00 Consignment Fee
ALL PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF GST
Murin - Darwin Airport (Business Hours)
Monday - 7am to 6pm
Tuesday - 7am to 6pm
Wednesday - 7am to 6pm
Thursday - 7am to 6pm
Friday - 7am to 6pm
Saturday - 8am to 12 noon
Sunday - 2pm to 6pm
Murin - Wadeye Airport (Business Hours)
Monday - 7:30am to 4:30pm
Tuesday - 7:30am to 4:30pm
Wednesday - 7:30am to 4:30pm
Thursday - 7:30am to 4:30pm
Friday - 7:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday - 7:30am to 10:30am
Sunday - 1:30pm to 5:30pm
If you are looking to charter a private flight, please contact us at the Air Services Department in Darwin on (08) 7922 2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Date of charter
- Type of plane (size/engine)
- Number of passengers (including estimate weights)
- Required capacity (freight/weight)
- Departure location & time
- Arrival location & time
- Holding time on the ground (per hour)
We can quote on the follow size planes:
Single Engine (206 or 210) - 5 passenger seats
Twin Engine (Baron) - 5 passenger seats
Twin Engine (402) - 9 passenger seats
Twin Engine (404 titan) - 13 passenger seats
Twin Engine (441 Conquest) - 9 passenger seats
Single Engine (Caravan) - 13 passenger seats
Number of passengers vary due to weight restrictions, please contact our friendly staff on the above details for more information.